This documentation will cover how to use Condomob's integration with Zoom. After integration, all virtual assemblies created in Condomob will receive a scheduled meeting link in Zoom.
- Have a Condomob access user
- User account in a Zoom account at the Free / Pro / Commercial / Educational / Company level.
1. Install CondomobMeeting App
- Navigate to the CondomobMeeting the Zoom Marketplace.
- If you are not signed in, click Sign in to install.
- Click Install
4. Confirm the permissions the app requires and click Authorize.
2. How to register a Condomob meeting in Zoom
2.1 Creating an assembly at Condomob and registering the meeting in Zoom (Fig. 1)
Enter the link https://condomob.appspot.com/assembleia and create an assembly,
Create an assembly
Registering the assembly at Condomob
Scheduling the date and time of the meeting in Zoom
Meeting registration with the meeting link on Zoom. To delete the meeting in the zoom, just click the cancel button below the link
Result of the meeting created in the user account in the zoom
Uninstallation the CondomobMeeting
Deauthorizing the CondomobMeeting
1 - Login to your Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
2 - Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the CondomobMeeting app
3 - Click the CondomobMeeting app
4- Click Unistall